scan by @_ninni
original article and interview by Pearl Åkesson (@PearlAkesson)
New about music
-I buy my own toilet paper!
The American star Adam Lambert visited Sweden, and of course Glitter was there to meet the charming singer.
Hi Adam! What do you think about Sweden?
– I love Sweden and I’ve been here a couple of times! The people here are always very nice.
What do you know about Sweden?
– I know a few artists, I love Robyn! I actually listened to her when I got ready today, I thought that was fitting. I’m in Stockholm and I’m listening to Robyn, you know.
Do you have any idols?
– Michael Jackson is a big idol. And I love Madonna. They’ve made really good music and they stand for their opinions, they are unique.
What do you do in your spare time?
– I’m kinda boring actually. I watch movies, buy clothes… I have a shopping addiction!
Do you cook your own food? Do you clean?
-I often cook food, but I have a cleaning lady that comes once a week. It’s the only luxury I allow myself. Everything else I do myself.
Like buying toilet paper?
– Yes, I buy toilet paper. I go to the store myself and buy groceries.
How were you in school?
– I was a nerd, but I wasn’t shy I was both seen and heard. Kinda like now, haha! In school it’s the cool kids you adapt to in order to be liked. I never knew how to do that, I still don’t! Haha!
What makes you angry?
– I don’t like injustice and dishonesty. I want things to be fair, otherwise I get frustrated.
What makes you happy?
– Freedom, to be able to be who I wanna be. I like people who do what they want and don’t care what other people think. What else…? Clothes, haha! Ice cream also makes me very happy!
What is the most disgusting thing you’ve eaten?
– Food gone old and bad, that’s disgusting! Like old milk with lumps in it, I drank that once. Ewww!
What do you wanna say to your Swedish fans?
– I’m very happy to be here in Sweden, and I hope I can come back here soon again! Thanks for all your support and love. And get ready for Trespassing, it’s gonna be so cool!
picture of the article: http://twitpic.com/8zuxno
translation by @Dilerius